Nashville, TN photographer | Pin & Win
Are you addicted to Pinterest like I am?
Lets have some Pinning fun – I want to see your best session ideas and what you love from me & give something back to our community, so join me in a Pinterest contest to win a completely free session from me (digital archive images included!)
I want to be inspired by your Pinterest board and see your dream session! Go all out, be creative, think outside the box, show me a board that will create a session unique to YOU or YOUR family!
How It Works:
1. Create a Pinterest Board for this contest. You can title it whatever you want, but keep in mind creativity throughout all of this counts! You MUST PIN this image/post to start off with to qualify.
2. Pin your favorite images from my blog (www.jennycrugerphotography.com/blog). (can be any type, not just the type of session you’d like to have) The more the better! Be sure to enter what you love about the image in the description AS WELL AS #jennycrugerphotography. Please do not pin any other professional images from wedding or portrait photographers.
3. In addition to images from my blog, pin images of things that inspire you for the session you’d like to have with me. The type of location, wardrobe, prop ideas, colors, textures – whatever you would hope to incorporate in your session with me. Build your DREAM SESSION for me to shoot!
4. Leave a comment here with a link to your Pinboard when you start it. (Don’t wait until you’re finished!) 😉
5. Contest ends March 1, 2012 and the winner will be chosen and announced by March 5, 2012.
6. Contest will be judged on creativity and style. I will choose the Pinboard I would most like to shoot (so be creative, pin lots of things, both from my blog and your favorite ideas!) and you will receive a completely FREE session w/ me! Session may be: engagement/couple, styled wedding (ie: day after type), maternity, newborn, baby, children, family, or senior. Anyone may enter, but session must take place in Middle Tennessee.
7. HAVE FUN! I cannot wait to see what you come up with!